Feb 20, 2004

From ALEX & EMMA, the movie


Emma, I didn't know she was coming...

Don't alex, please. Cos you know what happen with these things. Somebody always says something just trying to make the other person feels better. But it never does. So if u could just don't say anything...

I don't know what to say, I don't wanna hurts either one of u...

No alex, who you didn't wanna hurt is you...

Emma, wait a sec...

U know, what I can't figure out? I can't figure out, what is worst: having to know every single detail about your desperate love with some other woman
Or, having to know that you are obviously never came close to the feeling the same way about me?
Good bye alex...

____________________________________
for some one who i ask to get out of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment